Misericordia University was previously known as College Misericordia. The catalogs started publication in 1924, the same year College Misericordia opened in Dallas, Pennsylvania.
Volume1986-1987 PublisherMisericordia University Pages220 Possible copyright statusThis content is provided by its copyright holder, Misericordia University (Dallas, PA). It is provided here for educational research and personal use in accord with the Open Content Alliance principles. Appropriate attribution is requested: "Misericordia University, Dallas, PA”. Written permission is required for any distribution, reproduction, or other use of this material beyond that allowed by spirit of the Open Content Alliance, fair use, or other statutory exemptions. LanguageEnglish Digitizing sponsorLYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation Book contributorMisericordia University, Mary Kintz Bevevino Library, Sister Mary Carmel McGarigle Archives Collectionmisericordiauniversity; americana